Sunday 1 May 2016

Dear pupils,
sorry…  our video about spring is not ready yet, so we published our last work: “A day in a week”.
But don’t worry, we’ll produce as soon as possibile another short video about the beautiful season.
Maybe the pronunciation or the audio of my pupils we’ll be not clear, so I write  their phrases:

WE ARE 24, LIKE 24 HOURS IN A DAY
(but we always have absent pupils!)


In the morning
AT  7 O’CLOCK  I WAKE UP AND I GET READY  -  AT   8 O’CLOCK  I GO TO SCHOOL  -  AT  9 O’CLOCK  I READ  -  AT  10 O’CLOCK  I HAVE A BREAK  -  AT  11 O’CLOCK  I WRITE  -  AT  12 O’CLOCK  I GO TO THE GYM.


In the afternoon and in th evening
AT  1 O’CLOCK  I HAVE LUNCH   AT  2  O’CLOCK  I PLAY  -  AT  3 O’CLOCK  I STUDY MATH -  AT  4 O’CLOCK  I LEAVE THE SCHOOL  -  AT  5 O’CLOCK  I HAVE A SNAK   -  AT  6 O’CLOCK  I PLAY IN THE PARK  -  AT  7 O’CLOCK  I WASH MYSELF  - AT  8 O’CLOCK  I HAVE DINNER.


In the night
AT  9 O’CLOCK  I WATCH TV  -  AT  10 O’CLOCK  I GO TO BED  - AT 11 O’CLOCK  I SLEEP -  AT MIDNIGTH  I SLEEP -  AT  1 O’CLOCK  I SLEEP –  AT  2 O’CLOCK  I SLEEP -  AT  3 O’CLOCK  I DREAM  AT  4 O’CLOCK  I DREAM - AT  5 O’CLOCK  I SLEEP –  AT 6 O’CLOCK  MY PARENTS WAKE UP.


5 comments:

  1. Its great video

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its great video

    ReplyDelete
  3. there is very good video I like a lot and if you were so kind as us Subscribe to our youtube channel STUDIO KILLMANS = D

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LaserCat32.cz is stopid

    ReplyDelete